Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!

My resolution this year is going to be to try and keep on top of storytime posts much better than I have this past year. I still have a backlog of 30 post drafts just waiting for some minor editing.  Hopefully I can get those out within the next couple of weeks and then update on a weekly basis after that!

One of the things that holds me back with getting posts up in a timely manner is getting pictures of crafts taken and added to the posts. As such, I may leave the craft section of the storytime posts off unless I've come up with a particularly unique and interesting craft to go with the theme. Usually though, I just search with Google Images and Pinterest for preschool crafts that will fit the theme, which I think any of you  can easily do to find crafts that will work with the supplies that you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment