Thursday, August 17, 2017

Flannelboard: Eclipse

If I come up with more rhymes and songs to go with this set, the post will be updated to reflect that. If you have ideas for other ways to use the set, please share!

Flannelboard



This was just a quick modification to my spaceship flannelboard that I used for my eclipse storytime. Reusing parts from old flannelboards is always a great option when you can do it!

Songs, Rhymes, Games, and Fingerplays

"Where is Bright Sun?"

Bright sun, bright sun, we’ll find you soon.
Are you behind the (color) moon?

Source: I made this up myself!

2 comments:

  1. Your flannel boards are AMAZING! It's so generous of you to share them with us! I have a question. Do you paint on the felt? If so, what kind of paint do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't paint any of the felt. All the designs are done by gluing felt shapes on top of each other.

    ReplyDelete